This is a great little unit for any motorist. It is a 5 in 1 tool that consists of:
- an emergency hammer (I’m lucky not to have been in a situation to test this)
- a jump starter (again I have not had a chance to test this yet but looking at the power output I really believe that it will do what it claims and will work on both petrol and diesel engines)
- a USB charger (I have used this to charge my phone and it does this very well)
- a torch (this is turned on by holding the power button for a few seconds and turned off in the same manner. It isn’t the brightest of torches but is good enough to be used in emergency situations)
- a power supply for other 12 volt gadgets such as mini fridges
The unit is contained in a hard plastic case and comes with an adapter with large crocodile clips for starting the car, a mains charger, an in-car charger and a micro USB lead for mobile devices. The case is a bit too big to fit in the glove box but sits perfectly well under the driver’s seat.
DISCLAIMER: I received this item free in return for an honest and unbiased review.